Sunday, June 20, 2010

Farmer's Market Breakfast

So we've been back for a week now. Things are slowly returning to normal. (but I do miss Scotland). I've started my volunteer work at various institutions to get some work experience this summer. And I've also started a needlepoint class which has proven to be very informative. Since it was May when we left for the UK, there wasn't much out at the Farmer's Market. Oh how that has changed. I stocked up on all kinds of fruits and veg. Once of my favorite vendors this past year is a group of ladies who bake artisan breads. I always ask for Challah (ever since they made it for Easter) and this weekend they delivered! Thanks to America's Test Kitchen, I made Challah Bread French Toast. Amazing! Top it off with some locally grown raspberries. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment