Monday, July 13, 2009

Bayou Bash

Saturday night we went with a friend of mine to the Bayou Bash being held in the Bog Garden here in Greensboro. It was a bit rainy but for most of the evening there was only a few drizzles. Overall the event was disappointing but I enjoyed catching up with a good friend. On the plus side there was a Dixieland Band playing that was quite good. So we enjoyed walking around the park and being able to hear music. The highlight of the evening was at the end of the night when the Fire Dancers performed their finale. I apologize if the pictures are quite my usual quality but they are still quite good. They were taken from a friend's iPhone since my camera battery died.

While walking through the park, I found this beautiful lily.

The Fire Dancers. How do you go about telling your mom you want to be a Fire Dancer when you grow up?

It was quite mesmerizing. I admire their skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment