Thursday, June 18, 2009

Favorite Things

Many of you guys know about Etsy and what a wonderful shopping community it is. I buy so many things off etsy because I feel like I am supporting the average person not a big cooperation. I do what I can.

One of my favorite shops is the bath and body store by SpaGoddess. The owner Jessica creates wonderful things for the face and body. Her products are natural and organic for the most part. She never uses petroleum, sulphates phthalates or parabens. For those of you wanting to try out a product or two, here are my favorites. She also offers travel sizes in a lot of the items. So please check out her store on Etsy, you won't regret any purchase.

I personally love my Facial Cleansing Grains. I bought the 3 piece sample set at first but I have settled on the Ayurvedic one. I use these in the shower in place of face wash and you can make a paste and use it as face mask.


Then there are the salt scrubs. I love salt scrubs in the shower. They make your skin so soft and there is no need for lotion afterwards. And unlike other brands, Jessica does not use perfumes that contain all those nasty chemicals. Again, I bought a sampler pack at first where you get to pick the scents in the set. But I have decided that Rock Star Detox is my favorite.


And the newest product I'm trying out is a natural perfume using beeswax and essential oils instead of artificial scents and alcohol. Perfumes worry me with all those estrogen mimickers so close to your skin. This natural perfume is a great substitute. And the Honey Jasmine smells awesome!


**We're heading up to the mountains this weekend, so no posting. No internet! Friday we are going to one of my favorite places The Mast Farm Inn. David & I got married there and we like to go back from time to time. The Bed & Breakfast is so quaint and beautiful. The food is amazing! And the innkeepers Danielle and Sandra will treat you like royalty. I will definitely post pictures of our lovely evening when I get back. And then Saturday we will be up in Roan Mt, TN for the rhododendron blooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment