Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bright Side

Busy day!  Worked on my paper, bunny trauma, worked out, made dinner, worked on the paper some more...BUT
Now I am done with the essentials of my paper. (and there was much rejoicing) Yay! I just have my introduction and conclusion left to do but it is already 12 pages. Hooray! Oh and PS-Don't ever do a large paper with illustrations. Including all the images really sucks. Just an FYI.

Now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I decided to post more spring pictures.  These were taken this past weekend. Time to make of you jealous of the beautiful flowers that grow up here but you only dream of in FL.


Peonies...they smell so nice.

This Iris reminded of the bossy lady flower in Disney's Alice in Wonderland.

The yellow ones were quite nice too.

Awe..look at the baby. So cute...but he's a lonely guy I imagine.

I don't what kind of tree this is but it's super cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment