Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful Day for the Zoo


After the last week of temps well above normal, this weekend turned out to be quite mild. So David and I decided to get up early and go to the zoo this morning. We've never gone right when they open, so this was a good chance to see more animals while they were active. The rhinos, elephants, zebra, giraffes and otters were all out and about. It was really nice. My favorite park is the Aviary. David and I spend a lot of time there listening and trying to find every bird on the chart. Goofy I know...but it's fun. I'm not sure of the names but enjoy some of the great pictures he took.

Cute little elephant, getting a drink and eating some breakfast.

Can you find the bird?

Gorgeous!

Singing his little heart out.

Wait, wait.. get my good side.

1 comment:

  1. The Aviary is my least favorite part! I am not a fan of dive bombing birds!

    ReplyDelete