Monday, March 8, 2010

Starting Early....

It's probably a bit early to be putting this up but I love webcams. And I especially love watching babies! (FYI-when I refer to "babies" I don't mean human babies, I mean animal babies which in my opinion are waay cuter. Especially the baby Shibas! Awe they are growing up too quicky! Don't get me wrong kids are cute but puppies are cuter. :-P) Anyways I digress!

It's the Eagle Cam! Remember that from last year? It's a little early to be putting it up on my blog but why not? Watching the mother is quite interesting, how she tends her nest. Plus it's great background noise for doing my school work. So far there are 2 eggs, one was just laid this morning and I think the other one was 3 or 4 days ago. I'm gonna keep up with these guys and watch them grow just like last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment