Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Recipes

It's been a while but I'm back now. And thanks to some lovely Christmas presents I'll have some wonderful recipes to share. I received many new cookbooks for Christmas. And the first recipe I tried came from a book called The Silver Spoon (or Il Cucchiaio d'argento). This is a ginormous resource on Italian recipes. David was particularly interested in the potato pizza recipe b/c we both still wonder at the amazing pizza we had one rainy day in Bergamo, Italy. So this recipe was as close as I can find. The real pizza didn't have cheese or pancetta on it but one can never go wrong with those two ingredients. So I gave the recipe a try.

Pretty simple. Yukon Gold potatoes. Olive Oil. Rosemary. Pizza Dough. Cheese. Pancetta.

Mmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment