Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dinner Tonight 1/12/10

Tonight I tried America's Test Kitchen's take on Indian food. Tandoori Chicken. Now real Tandoori Chicken is marinated for at least a day, skewered and cooked in a Tandoor Oven. America's Test Kitchen did a great job replicating the flavors and the sporadic browned edges. I think perhaps I cooked my spices a little bit too long because it didn't have the slight (although not the bright orange from Tumeric) orange color shown on my recipe. But it tasted amazing! And the chicken was super juicy. To compliment the chicken, I also made their recipe for Cilantro-Mint Chutney. Delicious! I think I'll use some of the leftover chicken to make an Indian flavored chicken salad. Or make Tikka Masala.


Delicious and Nutritious! And I cheated a little with instant couscous since I worked so hard on everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment