Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Slurpees, Dunkin Donuts and Illy Coffee

I'm back! We've been up in CT for a family funeral but now we're back. It really wasn't a bad trip. Jet Blue is a really nice airlines and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Plus their terminal at JFK airport is super sweet. Connecticut is a lot like NC, so nothing new there. But it was nice to meet a lot of David's family. Hopefully next time we'll be able to make it into the city to see our friend. I didn't really take any pictures since it wasn't really my family and I spent a lot of time doing school work (boooo). But I do have one picture to share.

Look at my super cute Domo slurpee cup and straw. Hinted at my my title, it's the simple things in life that make me a happy camper.

Oh, I did get a really cute sweater from the Martin & Osa store (I had never been in one). Stay tuned for a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment