Monday, September 8, 2014

Back to school

Hard to believe it's September, but I am so ready for fall.

The weekday school my daughter attends started back last week. She will be in the 2yr old room, (almost 3 but her fall birthday falls short of the cut off)

Here's my sweet girl.


As if that wasn't busy enough, I have been working really hard on my stitching.I finished block 6 of my Hawk Run Hollow, but then set it down to focus on some Halloween pieces.


So these guys are from various issues of Just Cross-Stitch and designed by SamSarah. I just love them! I've completed three and I hope to do three more. Aren't they fun?



Last but certainly not least, my latest painted canvas stitching. Queen Elizabeth I by Designs by Petei. There's a slight boo-boo in my stitching but I don't want to pull it out and it's not too noticeable.




2 comments:

  1. That Queen Elizabeth is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitching! Your sweet girl is getting so big! Hope she is enjoying being back in school!

    ReplyDelete