Thursday, July 3, 2014

How time flies!

I haven't posted a blog in months! I guess things just got busy. Well... I also lost my stitching mojo for a good 3 months! But it's back and with a vengeance! I am diligently working on Christmas at HRH. I also picked up and forgotten crochet blanket project. And I have reignited my love of needlepoint. So hopefully there will be many posts to come.


Block 4 of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow


And a few personal pics to catch you guys up!

Easter 2014

Trip down to FL and her first time at the beach.

When did she get to be such a big girl? 


And yes I'm still cooking...
Oh my blueberry pie made from delicious local blueberries.




3 comments:

  1. She has gotten so big! Did she just shoot up or something? And she's still a cutie too! Love your HRH WIP -- beautiful! Glad to see a post from you -- I was just wondering about you and here you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE lena's two little buns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous family picture. :)

    ReplyDelete