Monday, July 28, 2014

Christmas in July

Well it certainly feels like Christmas is July, not based on the temperature but on my stitching. I've been busy busy!

I've finished 2 needlepoint ornaments but I can only share one. The other is a surprise.

I traced out this Hello Kitty and stitched it for mr daughter.

Last week I finished this ornament from the 2012 JCS Christmas issue. Happy Holidays by Country Cottage Needleworks.


So then I picked another ornament design on my list. Here's my start on Owliver by Jemini Designs.


And of course, progress on my Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow.






Oh! And I got a finished ornament back from Faye at Carolina Stitcher.  I just love it!
Quaker Darning Sock 2012 by Legacy Dedigns.


And look at my sweet girl, all excited about new fall clothes!





3 comments:

  1. Isn't she precious in that adorable dress?!
    You have been getting quite a bit of stitching done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! Your daughter is just starting the "I love clothes" thing. lol! She's so adorable! Love all your stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hedgehog dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete