Saturday, January 11, 2014

Start and finish

Just a couple quick pictures of my new start and a recent finish.  I finished Honeybee Hill by Blackbird Designs.  I am in the process of finding a round frame for it.  As pretty as the shaker box is, I don't really like to have lots of "stuff" sitting out. So I decided to frame it.


Honeybee Hill by Blackbird Designs

Just a quick snap of my start on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings.  I am working on 40 ct linen with the NPI silks recommended. 

Stay tuned...


6 comments:

  1. Sweet finish and awesome peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun, you've started xmas at HRH! Looks great so far! Love your Honey Bee Hill finish too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty finish Kim. I hope you are able to find the perfect frame for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your BBD finish! And Christmas at HRH! Love that design! Great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty finish! And I know you'll love stitching Christmas at HRH--I finished it back in 2010 and it is such a beauty :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish! I got to see this piece in person recently at a shop and didn't realize how big it and the box was. That box is super expensive too. I'm sure it will be lovely framed. Christmas at HRH has always been on my list....maybe someday! I'll be watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete