Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So busy

First off... Tah Dah!  I cannot believe that my Village of Hawk Run Hollow is finished.  It took me nearly 14 months to complete but it's so lovely and worth it.


Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings

Here is the completed dreaded block 12.


And then I had to go back and complete block 9.


Also busy because we traveled back down to Florida (we were just there in June) for my brother's wedding.  Look at my beautiful family.


Such a sweet girl.  She loves getting all dressed up for special occasions.

And I've been busy!  Here I am after completing the Women's Only 5k.

Let's compare to us last year...where Lena has gotten bigger and I've gotten much smaller.  Go me!

7 comments:

  1. Looking good mama! We need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good for you!! A 5K -- I'm impressed! My DD has done them, but not me. lol! Congratulations also on your HRH finish! Gorgeous!!! Your DD looks so pretty and grown up all dressed up for your brother's wedding. Such a cutie -- and she's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooOoo! HRH is gorgeous! And so are you two! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your HRH finish, it's spectacular! You do indeed have a beautiful family and yeah for YOU! You look fantastic~ congrats on getting healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena is growing up fast. I adore the photos of her with her Daddy and her Mummy. HRH is a stunning finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go you is right! Your village looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Village is wonderful!!
    And your sweet family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete