Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Catching Up

Once again it's been a little bit since I last wrote a blog post.  I think fall is a busy time of year for everyone.

So first up, I got my Village of Hawk Run Hollow back from the framer.  I just love it!


Last week my husband and I took a mini vacation up to the mountains, toddler free.  It was so pretty with all the leaves changing.  What a great way to celebrate his birthday and our wedding anniversary.


This is "our tree".  We had some wedding photos taken under this tree, so we always try to find it.

Look who turned 2!

Trying out her big girl trike.


Our little princess.


6 comments:

  1. Sweet post. What lovely scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! And happy birthday to your DH too! Your HRH looks fantastic! Love the frame! And the scenery on your trip -- gorgeous! Happy birthday to Lena too! I still can't believe she's so big! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Village is gorgeous! And your princess is cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of things to celebrate! Love all those beautiful fall photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! Happy Belated Birthday to Lena! So glad that you got away for your anniversary. It looks like you had a wonderful time.
    HWRH is wonderful. That frame is perfect! So what is your new stitching project?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HRH looks fantastic Kim! I love the frame you chose. It looks like your anniversary getaway was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete