Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St Patrick's Day Fun

It's taken me a few days to post this, I've been down with some sort of stomach bug. Yuck! No blogging and not much stitching. :( I am staying positive that block 8 of the Village of HRH will be finished by month's end.

What a nice weekend we had in NC. We spent Saturday enjoying the weather and Sunday with friends.

Here's Lena looking at clover.



We managed to find some 4 leaf clovers.

How neat!



Then on to my corned beef extravaganza. I did a dry corning and let it sit in the refrigerator for 6 days.

It was amazing!

Add in some potatoes, carrots, rutabaga, and cabbage.

Lovely plated up with my cloverleaf rolls (yes I made some to be 4 leaf clovers)

And bread pudding to top it all off!

What a great meal and wonderful evening shared with friends.




















4 comments:

  1. Oh I looove bread pudding. It is VERY neat to find numerous four leaf clovers. I remember looking and looking as a small girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy. And sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope it is out the door for good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so impressed with your meal! You are quite the cook! Lena is so adorable -- I love her striped tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everything came out perfect.
    I love Lena's tights :)

    ReplyDelete