Monday, March 4, 2013

Had a blast!


Well I made it back safely from Williamsburg.  We had a great time!  We met lots of fun people, ate some great food, saw some good sites and stitched (a little).

In addition to the museums, we toured the Governor's Mansion.

One of my favorites, Illy coffee coupled with...


Best chocolate mousse ev-er!

Some goodies that I purchased, two charts and some hand-made pouches for my projects.  I was so excited to find on that will fit my 11 inch Q-snap!


On our way back to Greensboro, we decided to stop and check out some of the plantations along the John Tyler Memorial Highway.
This was President John Tyler's home, Sherwood Plantation.

Quite impressive was Shirley Plantation.


5 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!! What classes did you take???? I want to see the projects! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Margaret, please can we see your class projects.

    ReplyDelete