Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Icy Weekend and a Sick Day

We had some freezing rain and sleet on Friday, which left the weekend wide open for stitching.


I was able to finish up block 5 on Village of HRH.  

I didn't want to start block 6 until some new floss organizers came in the mail, so I started a long awaited project, the Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler from Needleprint.


I was able to get 3 motifs stitched.  The colors in the photograph are bit off, the yellow is more golden and the brown is more of a milky chocolate.


Yesterday my order of Annie's Thread Keepers came, so I will start block 6 soon.  Notice the small hand, someone is always curious.  She also stole the catalog you see there and took it off somewhere for herself. (future stitcher?)


Somebody had a sick day yesterday and had to sit with momma all morning.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope your sweetie is feeling better soon! Cuddling with mommy is always a good thing. :) Nice progress on your VoHRH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little one is feeling better soon. Love your HRH progress, and Beatrix Potter too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo of you two!
    My oh my! You certainly have good taste in projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Mother and Daughter photo, definitely one to frame.

    ReplyDelete