Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Updates and Bragging

A few stitching updates for today.  Hooray!  I have finished block 4 of the Village of Hawk Run Hollow.  Since we leave Friday to go home for the holidays, I haven't started a new block yet.  I figured it's a lot of work and money put into that piece, I'd hate to mess it up or lose it while traveling.

Next I had just about finished the October Box by Cherished Stitches.  Then I realized the end caps were stitched too close the main panel.  Plus I didn't like them stitched over one.  So I had to cut them out and re-do them.  That was fun...But it's done now and I can mail it out for finishing after the holidays.

Last but not least, I started Blackbird Designs' Feast of Friendship as my piece I'll take home over the holidays to stitch on. I love the colors and the easy 30 ct will be nice break.

Now onto bragging, my husband is going to be releasing his first solo app for the iPhone.  Here's the teaser site.  Hatch Pet


Here's my progress of VofHRH



 My finished stitching on October Box.





And the left border on Feast of Friendship.

6 comments:

  1. Your block looks great on VofHRH. October box is coming along and I love the fabric. I love the colors on Feast of Friendship.

    Have a safe and Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for compliments on my stitching. I cannot wait to see my box all finished up! I picked out the perfect fabric by Blackbird Designs for the lining.

      Hope you have great holiday!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that iPhone app looks so cute and fun! Congrats to your husband! I hope it's a great success for him! Love all your stitching. VoHRH looks wonderful! And your October box is so cool! Great start on the BBD piece. Hope you have a wonderful holiday at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and enjoy your kids while they are home over the holidays. I know Mia will love it!

      Delete
  3. I love all your stitching and your husband's hatch pet app. Wishing him every success with his business venture. Where is home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stitching! I hope that you guys have a wonderful holiday. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete