Thursday, December 13, 2012

Joined the Scarlet Letter SAL

Okay like I needed another project...but all the other kids were doing it....(can you hear the whine?)

Two lovely ladies, Nicola and Jo are hosting a stitch along in which you post your progress on any Scarlet Letter design.  It's a great way to see what other people are stitching as well as to stay motivated on your own piece.

Can't wait to get started after the holidays!

Here's a link to the Scarlet Letter shop
http://www.scarlet-letter.com

And here's what I chose:
http://www.scarlet-letter.com/samplers/underwood.php

It's a Quaker design but not like one I would normally do.  Stay posted for progress!

8 comments:

  1. Me, too! What a great way to celebrate a milestone year! Wish I'd thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both have to work on staying on task.

      Delete
  2. You have chosen a beautiful sampler and I am looking forward to getting to know you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet sampler! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be so much fun, this Scarlet Letter year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely choice!
    I particularly like the border. It is probably from somewhere near the area where I live here in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one you have chosen. I can't wait to see your progress.

    I caved and will be joining as well. I even started some last night.

    This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your choice! It's a pretty sampler. Nice progress on your HRH piece, too!

    ReplyDelete