Monday, December 10, 2012

Busy Busy

I have been so busy the past few days!  I haven't been able to get much stitching done between everything else I've been doing and then being too tired to stitch.

But here's block 4 of VoHRH.

And the stocking holders finally delivered, so my Mary Beale stockings are up on the mantle now.

I get super mom points today b/c I've been working on cookies for Lena's teacher, the school director and the lady who watches her at the YMCA.


The Classics:  Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin


Got up this morning went to the Y, ran 3.5 miles.  Came home put Lena down for a nap, started my pot roast and made brownies.  Then I fixed her lunch and we went to the store.  Came home and made the next batch of cookies and homemade cloverleaf rolls for dinner.

SUPER MOM!!


Peppermint Surprise Brownie Bites

Cherry Cheesecake Cookies

Oh yeah...And a home-cooked meal before we got to indulge in some "quality control" of the cookies.









6 comments:

  1. Wow! You are definitely a super mom!! 3.5 miles on top of baking and cooking and taking care of a little one? Wow! Love your VoHRH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly deserve lost of super mom points. Your baking looks delicious, baking is very theraputic.

    Love the stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy,busy girl! The stockings look amazing!
    So do all the cookies!
    I will see you Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super mom! Yum that food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looked lovely last night...all dressed up for Christmas! I especially liked the stockings and your Christmas sampler! It was also nice to meet David; of course,Lena stole the show...along with my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are a SUPER MOM! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete