Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas.  We had a great time down in FL and are now back home to celebrate the New Year.


I noticed that a lot of my friends are recapping their finished pieces for 2012.  Not a bad idea.  So I started looking back through my photographs and I realized that I was a lot more productive than I thought!  What a nice surprise.

This is a card David made me for our Anniversary in 2011, I stitched the design and now they are framed side by side.

Lena's birth sampler. [Angela's Sampler by Cherished Stitches]

[October Box by Cherished Stitches]

My initial for an oval box top.  [Blackbird Designs]

[2011 Loose Feathers Series by BBD]

[Happy Christmas by Carolina House]

Sampler Christmas stockings for each of us [Sampler Stockings V, VI, VII by Mary Beale]





6 comments:

  1. I love seeing all your finishes! That card is so neat, and it's even more special that you stitched the design as well! Beautiful work for 2012! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very productive. I love the card and the stitched replica, so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! I love those stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Kim!
    I think that 2012 was a wonderful stitching year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. Very pretty stitching and a pretty little girl!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for visiting my blog, I love all your stitching,,
    Devon

    ReplyDelete