Monday, November 12, 2012

Slow stitching

It's been slow stitching the past couple of weeks.  The end of the month marked Lena's birthday quickly followed by Halloween.  Needless to say, I got next to zero stitching done.  This past week or so I have been under the weather, so again...very little stitching.  But I have made some progress on my Villages of HRH plus I got my stockings back from the finisher.


I finished block two. I just love the trees and the stained glass.

Here's my progress overall.


And now the stockings.  I'm really loving how they turned out. 





Seems a shame they have to get packed away for a few more weeks.  But I don't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving.  So in a couple of weeks, I'll pull them back out and give them a light ironing.

4 comments:

  1. Oh your stockings are just lovely!!!! Wow! I really love how they came out! And your VoHRH is looking good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are feeling better Kim!
    The stockings are so beautiful. I know that they will bring so much joy to your home and how wonderful it will be to hang them every year.
    Great HoHRH progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stockings are amazing! Great job Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim~ So nice we connected via blogger~
    We sure do live fairly close to each other and I see you know Myra and Chris!! I absolutely love the stockings and they are finished to perfection... True heirloom~ Stay in touch...

    Faye

    ReplyDelete