Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sense of Accomplishment

Yesterday I ran my first 5k since grad school, buying a house and having Lena.  It felt so great to be out there running again. (despite the course being difficult).




I have also made a lot of progress on my stitching.
This is my initial for my oval box.  Cute huh?


Here's my October Box by Cherished Stitches.  It's a project for my local EGA chapter.  To the right of the house will be the year, I always save that for absolute last.


This is the whole piece, It will roll up/fold up into a box when it is finished.


Finally back to Hawk Run Hollow.  This is block one of the Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 5k!!
    Lovely stitching progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are working on the finishing of the boxes this week, aren't you? All your stitching looks beautiful! And congrats on the 5K run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not exactly sure...last I heard was we're going to you mom's house on Nov. 1.

      Delete
  3. Lots of great stitching! Love the initial and the box piece too -- those willow trees are so pretty! Good to see HRH as well. Yay on the run too!

    ReplyDelete