Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Day

We had a pumpkin filled day today.  This morning we went to the Farmers Market.  They have a great selection of pumpkins and gourds.  They also build a little pumpkin house for the kids, we couldn't resist a few pictures.  And then after lunch we stopped by the church where Lena goes to weekday school and tromped around their pumpkin patch.

Pumpkin House


Hanging out the window.

She's no wallflower.



Exploring the pumpkin patch.

I want this one...

No wait..I can reach it...this one.

Love my mummy..



Some of the gourds and corn from my trip to the Farmers Market.

3 comments:

  1. What cute photos! Lena is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pumpkin house! And your little girl looks so cute playing around in the pumpkin patch. Looks like you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how cute!!! I love all the pics. Lena is just sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete