Friday, September 14, 2012

Portland

We just got back from Portland. Preparing for this trip, I was sooo full of anxiety.  But we survived the flight, it was like wrangling an octopus for 7+ hours.

I thought I'd post a few pictures.  We didn't have a lot of pictures, David was busy setting up his show and I was busy with Lena.

Setting up the gallery


And here's everything up on the walls


Cute pic of Lena playing with a new toy.


Lena's first beach trip.  It was a bit windy and chilly.


Here's Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach.  You might recognize it from the movie, The Goonies.




Now it's the film museum, but this is the jail from Goonies.



The Goonies house!  So neat.

We visited the Peter Iredale ship wreck.



Voodoo Donuts has crazy donut flavors.



 

Lastly, a few of our meals.
This was a tapas place called Navarre.


 Brunch in Cannon Beach.


 Authentic empanada at Pambiche.


 ****On a side note, I will be finishing stitching David's stocking this weekend and I will post pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I had to laugh when you mentioned what the flight was like. lol! I love all the pictures -- what a beautiful area! Love the ocean anywhere! Lena is soooooo cute! And the gallery looks amazing! Hope the show went well. Traveling with a baby can definitely be a challenge. Sounds like you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you guys had so much fun! And how is that Lena's first beach trip? Don't you guys go to florida all the time?

    ReplyDelete