Sunday, September 16, 2012

I made the deadline with time to spare

This year I have finished stitching 3 Sampler Christmas Stockings by Mary Beale.  I am ahead of the October 1 deadline at my local shop for getting them finished.  So this week David and I will scout out some pretty fabrics.  I am really pleased with how they have turned out.  Next year I will work on the 4th stocking for my dog Asta. :-D


Here's the latest one.  It's David's.

David chose this stocking because of the lion.  


This is Lena's stocking, I thought the scripture was appropriate for a baby's stocking.

And a nice detail for the figures and flowers.



Now for mine.  I chose mine because it was most like a band sampler.

Tah Dah!  Here's all three.  Aren't they pretty!












4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! They are so adorable! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are so very pretty! I know you're thrilled to have them done before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim! These are so beautiful. It is going to be so wonderful to hang these every year for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, they are just wonderful!!! I love Mary Beale! These are just so beautiful. What a treasure! And your daughter will remember hanging these on the mantelpiece for her whole life -- how special is that. Congrats on finishing them all!

    ReplyDelete