Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First day and a small finish

Today was Lena's first day of "school."  She's going to local church weekday school 2 days a week from 9-1.  I was a little concerned for her teacher because Lena is used to just us taking care of her and cries when other people hold her.  But she didn't cry at all and she'll go again tomorrow.  Yay!  Tomorrow is music and colors.  How fun!

Here David is bringing her into the "Creepers" room.  So cute.



I had to drop off some paperwork, so I was able to sneak a peek on my way back out.  Miss Teressa already had her down on the floor playing with toys.

When I came to pick her up at 1pm, she was investigating all the toys on the shelf.


 And here's my little finish.  My local EGA is doing a project where we had to stitch a top to a small oval box.  We will put it together at our meeting this week.  I am excited to learn some finishing skills.  As of right now, I send everything out. :-P


2 comments:

  1. Go Lena! She looks like she is enjoying exploring.
    Sweet finish. I hope that you enjoy your finishing class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun for Lena! I still remember the trepidation I felt when I took DS to pre-school for the first time. But he loved it! Love your finish -- can't wait to see it finish finished!

    ReplyDelete