Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some stitching progress...finally

There's just been so much going on lately that not only have I not blogged about my stitching, I also haven't been stitching as much.  Sorry about the poor quality, just some quick snaps with my phone.

I did manage to finish the first part of Bent Creek's "The BurROW." This will go up in Lena's room when both parts are complete. I might bring the second part up with me later this month if I have to go to CT.



And once again, progress on Carolina House's "Happy Christmas." I have made some good progress but lordy it does feel like I've been stitching this one for a while.  I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.


2 comments:

  1. Great progress!! Both pieces look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both pieces! But the Bent Creek piece is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete