Thursday, May 17, 2012

Still Going


Seems like I've been working on this Quaker piece forever.  But now that I'm in the center area,  the motifs get a lot more interesting.


In the meantime, I have finished Lena's sampler.  I just love it!  I'm so glad Louise designed a piece that wasn't all teddy bears and little lambs.  Love it!


Obviously I'll keep going on the Quaker but I have a couple of cute Bent Creek pieces for Lena's room.  And I've also received all the materials for the Village of Hawk Run Hollow.   Maybe I should finish the Quaker first?


2 comments:

  1. Lena's sampler looks wonderful Kim!
    The quaker is looking great too. I would finish this first. I always feel some accomplishment when I have finished a motif on a Quaker.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish! The quaker is so pretty and colorful!

    ReplyDelete