Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whirlwind Weekend

What a busy weekend! It was Easter weekend so I spent a lot of time cooking. We had a wonderful dinner here at the house with our friend Heather. Also this weekend Lena tried some homemade baby food for the first time.



Here is a cream cheese filled coffee cake that I made for Easter morning. I knew we'd be in a rush, we usually are on Sunday mornings.

Here she is Easter morning, couldn't really get any happy pictures. She wasn't feel too well in the morning.


But she soon cheered up later that afternoon.

Easter dinner spread...someone's ready to eat.

It was a delicious dinner, sorry but I just have to brag.

And for dessert...some carrot cake. Seemed appropriate for Easter.


Now on to the baby food...
Making carrot baby food with leftover carrots from my cake.

Tah dah!

Yesterday I made some peas.

And here's daddy making a MESS with carrots. It was hilarious! She is really starting to take to food and likes carrots (unlike me).

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I am glad you are making your own food. The stuff from the stores is gross!

    ReplyDelete