Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's like Christmas!

Imagine my surprise when I received a box in the mail from Carter's and it was filled with new clothes for Lena. My sister bought my entire wish list from their website. Holy Cow! She loves her little Lena Loo and loves to spoil her since she can't love and squish on her all the time.

The outfits are so cute that I just had to share.

These are 3 month. I just love that the ladybug sleep n' play says "little lady" on it. And don't forget her St. Patty's day outfit.

Fun bright tunics with leggings.

T-shirts and crops.

Rompers and dresses. I love the little bloomers with the dresses.

And some more rompers for this summer.

Big girl pajamas...not too big 18 months.

And super cute shirts for next spring.



Thank you Aunt Katy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These would be even cuter if Lena was modeling them! What a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete