Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone has a great day! Just a few pictures to share.

This has to be the cheesiest thing I've done yet...no..it's not a family photo card. I had the idea to send out Valentine's Day cards with footprints on them. It was a group effort. My friend Heather helped with some ideas. David helped me paint her feet so I could press them. And he did some printing for me.




Also we have a preview of pictures to come. This Sunday we did our 3 month photo shoot with Angela Kerr. I love this picture of both my stinkers!

And last but not least here's an update on my latest stitching project.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet idea for Valentine's day!
    The stitching is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! Adorable! Not cheesy at all. She is getting so big! I think we need to have another play date! Maybe even a lunch date? let me know!

    ReplyDelete