Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Car!

Well...David's old car was finally on it's last leg. So we decided it was time to upgrade to a family car that would better meet our needs. Welcome the Subaru Forester! Safe and reliable meets really fun to drive. I mean come on...the car has a Porsche engine in it!

As soon as we took a test drive, we fell in love. Great handling and roomy for a smaller SUV. It will be comfy for the long trips home to FL plus it has all kinds of cool new features that neither one of our cars have.

Check it out!

Here I am..smiling in the front seat. Yes..I will be the primary driver. Lucky me!

You can kind of tell here, it's a sparkly graphite grey color.

Look at the spacious back seat. I know you can't see it but they even recline back a little.

Looking up towards the front, fancy radio and HUGE moonroof that really ought to be labeled a convertible.

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting. Plenty of room for the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! So nice. I am very jealous!

    ReplyDelete