Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

This Christmas we had a really nice visit home. The stress level was lower than usual. I think separating the holiday out to 2 days really made the difference. I was a little sad that we missed the Christmas snow in NC though.

David took some great pictures.

Here we are with David's sister and her boyfriend.

I thought this was a great pic! David's second cousin? (his cousin's son)

Even though it's cut off...I love this picture!

Yeah..I'm married to him.

I really like this photo for some reason...my little brother looks so grown up!

Here we are in St. Augustine with all the lights.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. And David's hair looks so long and shaggy. I guess it has been a while since I have seen him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I like it. Reminds me of when he was younger. :-P

    ReplyDelete